Well I ended up at the dentist and it was a case of this tooth or this tooth so we decided on on of the two. Now I have to wait until the jungle juice wears off and see if we got it right, if not back tomorrow for another go. I am glad its a NHS dentist this could cost a fortune.
Well last night weather forecast warm sunny day. IT RAINED I am sure that some day the sun will shine.
Its open evening for the Conservation Society and friends tomorrow. I just hope its going to be fine.