Sunday 19 July 2009


I do like ceremony's It's the Queenie bit in me I think. yesterday I went to the Ceremonial Robing of my good friend at Chard Town Hall when she was invested with the trappings of office. Here in Glastonbury it's all part of the Town Council meeting. I think these things need a bit of pomp, there not much else in being made up. When I became chairman of the County Council it was a quick vote, sign the paper put the Chain round the neck and on to next business. people like pomp and ceremony.

There is a woman coming to day to take photos of the garden. well I hope the sun comes out. it's raining again at the moment (Sunday morning) I put the heating back on as C is feeling the cold and we even lit the fire the other day. July blazing sun where?

No comments:

Post a Comment